It was really nice and a very pleasant surprise when I read that Peggy had nominated me for the Liebster award. Thanks Peggy. I enjoy blogging and sharing photos and also looking at the photos from all over the world. Sitting at home, a whole new world has been opened to me. It is really fun.
What is a Liebster Award?
This award is for bloggers who are generally fairly new to the blogosphere to help get to know each other better. The fun thing about the Leibster Award is that when you receive it you then may nominate some people too – so in this way you share the love of good blogs you have discovered.
Peggy’s questions are and they are very interesting:) My answers-
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
A) I have always read books I love reading and they have always been a very important part of my life. A few years ago I wanted to start writing and I am enjoying it. I write down my thoughts in my note book and then type it and post it.
2. Which seasoned bloggers have inspired you most?
A) It would be difficult to name anyone person. I post in WordPress and Cowbird. There are many bloggers who really inspire me:)
3. What new things have you learned from blogging?
A) Blogging has opened a wider world to me. I have come to know at least a little about people in different parts of the world. Many are kindred spirits.
4. Do you have a helpful blogging tip to share with new bloggers? What is it?
A) I think we should just enjoy what we are doing and not give undue importance to how many likes or comments we get:)
5. Which do you prefer, home-made food or eating out?
A) Home-made but once in a while it is fun to go out.
6. If you could take a holiday anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
A) I have always had this dream of seeing New Zealand, long back , during college days, I used to love reading books by Essie Summers, Mills and Boon, She used to write about New Zealand. Hoping sometime this dream will come true:)
7. Can you choose your favourite post from your blog? What makes it special?
A) I have been very happy with my posts and it would be difficult to choose any one.
8. Can you share three posts you’ve enjoyed recently from blogs you follow?
9. Where would you prefer to live, in the city or the countryside?
Countryside, We have lived in a small place for more than thirty years:)
10. Have you ever received a handmade gift or card? Why was it special?
Yes, they are special because our children made it for us.
Thanks Peggy, there are many bloggers whose posts I love:) I am thinking of the nominations and the questions.